Saturday, April 5, 2014

I Need A Few Cards

I like to keep a few handmade cards on hand.  I haven't made any in a while and the last time I looked my supply was seriously depleted.  It meant cleaning up the craft room and spreading out a bunch of ideas.  Then I have to stand back and look.

 

 

I decided to do a couple of my medallion stamps. 

 

 

In essence you stamp the same stamp many times.  Then you cut out smaller and smaller sections and glue them together with spacers to give a nice 3D effect.

 

Next I stamped a few friendship notes and put them together.

 

 

I made one with no stamping and embossing. 

 

I had a few flowers from stems I bought at Michael's.  I stripped off the petals and saved them in a Ziploc bag.  I cut a few stems and leaves from green cardstock. 

 


I added some little things I have collected, cute little ribbons and flowers made out of ribbon.  I love buying them and then I hate to use them.  Too cute!

Now I can justify another trip to a craft store for more.  Oh, Good!


2 comments: